We updated BuzzMath.com to version 1.22 on Tue, Mar 16, 2010. Please note that we skipped release 1.21.
- You can now browse the Middle School book from a flat Contents view instead of by Strands. Instead of having many clicks and navigating deeply, you can now select a strand and simply scroll it’s content. This is a time saver for professionals who want to quickly find and assign BuzzMath documents.
- We added details and steps to the solutions for approximately 150 problems.
- Teachers have access to their own Portfolio. Before, only students had access to their own Portfolio.
- When you solve a problem successfully, you can now view the solution. Before, you could view the solution only if you had an incorrect solution.
- The detailed views of My Teacher’s Assignments and My Favorites (documents) are now ordered by date.
- Nothing major.